© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-13

tired-of-searching.txt

This one is hot off my mental presses.

"TIRED OF SEARCHING" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired of searching;
Toward love I've been lurching.
But I'd rather just find
Someone to call mine,
And leave this searching behind.

Saying, "Good-bye," to Hello,
I'd rather hold you in my arms
And discover your charms,
But I'll wait again
Until the end
Of this eternal quest
And just give it my best.

That's all I can do.
How about you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: