© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-13

identity.txt

"IDENTITY" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man you see
Before you
Is not really here

He's just my avatar

I am not human

I am ones and zeros
Infinitely combined
Yet limited

I am the things you've thought
But were afraid to say

I am the sunset on infrared film
The colours of reality
In a world of dreams

So shake hands with my avatar

He will say hello
And how are you

But I am hidden in a crack in the wall
Jammed in with two lost galaxies
That keep me warm
And bright
Yet make my head spin with
Ones and zeros
Creating words
Never heard before
Held in trust for me
Since before the beginning of time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: