© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-12

i-think-im-in-love.txt

This poem is fresh, not frozen. This poem is for all of you and so many more. It's wonderful having too many friends to count :-)

"I THINK I'M IN LOVE" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I said to Mom,
"I think I'm in love,"
To which she asked,
"Again?"

Friends ask me how many crushes I've had.
Let me get a pen.

I said to Mom,
"I think I'm in love."
She said,
"You're just in love with love."

I know she's right.
Into the night I walk
With stars above
Bringing thoughts of love
For the multitude of friends I have.

Romance has eluded me,
But I'm embraced by the love of a thousand friends
And would not trade that for anything.

Yes, so many of you, on my heart strings tug.
So, come over here, and let me give you a hug!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: