© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-03

cliche-danish-surprise.txt

"CLICHÉ DANISH SURPRISE
(Her song)" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting alone again,
Free from that human I knew so well
*****but didn't know at all,
Somehow he slithered,
*****through my longings and endless regrets,
*****back into this room
And offered me a Danish.
"Better safe than sorry," he said.
"We have each other.
Love is a many splendoured thing!
To be or not to be; that is the question.
It'll be alright."
And then, he offered the worst cliché of all!
"I love you!"

Somehow he slithered back into this room,
*****through my endless longings and regrets,
And offered me reconciliation.
I "just said no."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: