© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2008-08-20

"NOTHING INSIDE" by JTK.CA

"NOTHING INSIDE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So often I fall
And get up again
Then wondering why
I am where I've been
I open a book
With nothing inside
I open a book
And in it I hide
People are wondering
Where has he gone
My friends answer them
He's writing a song

Hidden in pages
Thoughts through the ages
Hide in a book
Doing no good at all
The book on the shelf
Is a symbol of wealth
A wealth never found
A song without sound
For the book is dead
It's never been read
To a soul but myself
A dreamer of wealth
A wealth never found
A song without sound

The people are wondering
Where has he gone
Where is his song
My friends answer them
He's eating his bread
For he can't afford food
But his songs when he's dead
Will feed all of you

But the people scowl
We want his songs now
My friends say
Not while he's living
For he's afraid of rejections
Of fictitious submissions
He's afraid you won't like
What you haven't heard

He's afraid of himself
He's afraid of no wealth

Self-induced poverty smothers desire
He's walking a wire
Soon he will fall
Into nothing at all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Tad Creations
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments: