© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2008-08-20

"MY WORDS AND THE MIDAS TOUCH" by JTK.CA

"MY WORDS AND THE MIDAS TOUCH"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want everything
And I want it now,
Perfection and fame,
A place on the bestseller list,
My own publishing company,
My words in the mind of every citizen of the world.

I want to change the world
With the stroke of a pen
And the layout of a book.

I want everything else profound
To bow in subservience to my words.

But if my wish came true,
My words would turn to gold and shine
With blazing insignificance.

Greatness is not instant.
Success is not express.
Tedium and frustration
Are key ingredients of the heroes of history.
The word "breakthrough" implies
Something is in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Tad Creations
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments: