© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2007-02-10

poor-man.txt

"THE POOR MAN; HE MUST NEED TO BE SAVED"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try not to be as judgmental as a lot of pop
Christianity is of homosexuals. For one thing,
gluttony and gossip are just as much sins to God,
but we don't get in near as much of a tizzy about
them, probably because we'd feel hypocritical if
we judged anyone on gluttony and gossip if we
happened to guilty of them too. But we don't seem
to question the fact that a Christian could be a
glutton or a gossip. Yet for some strange reason,
if someone is a homosexual, people immediately
think he needs to be saved. Well I've got news
for you. I'm sure many homosexuals "are" already
saved; homosexuality just happens to be their
spiritual battefield. Solomon wrote the wisdom
literature of the Bible that we love to quote so
much, and he was a horny bastard with 700 wives
and 300 women on the side. God can use anyone of
us, no matter how pathetic we are. Christ's
"power is made perfect in weakness." We need to
spend less time judging others and more time
evaluating our own hearts. I know there is enough
junk to deal with in my own life. Why bog myself
down in someone else's mess, until I get the
proverbial plank out of my own eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA

No comments: