© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-07-17

lost-in-a-dreamworld.txt

"LOST IN A DREAMWORLD"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many beautiful girls.
I'm lost in a dreamworld...
Been burned by the real world.

Where do I go from here,
When I'm not even sure where I am?

I want to share my love,
But there aren't any takers,
And I wonder why,
With 3 billion women in the world,
I can't find one.
"Let's just be friends," is all I ever hear.
I don't know why.

Frustration
Leads to stagnation
And the loss of a will to even try.

Looking for stability
On the fault line of love,
I'm all shaken up.
I'm vibrating with emotion,
But I still can't cry.
Love is what I want,
And I am blessed by friends in abundance,
But I'm still longing for
Someone to hold
And with which to grow old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, & Photography by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: