© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-04-10

digital-singles-bar.txt

"DIGITAL SINGLES BAR"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything's clear,
Perception is pixelated.
I see you in high rez.
But don't let me zoom in on you too closely,
Or you'll turn into a block-head.

I've been at the Mac too long;
I see in pixels.
You're 175 lines per inch,
Perfect for an art magazine.
You are beautiful.

I used to see you in dot matrix
And thought you had absolutely no character.
But my Digi-Tech eyes have been upgraded,
And now you print out on my psyche crisply and clearly.

I used to see you in analog.
It had its advantages,
But I saw all the flaws
That now fall between the pixels
When translated into the crisper, clearer
Digital vistas of your soul.

If you think this is a cheap attempt at
Cyberflattery,
You're right!

But don't zoom in on me too closely,
Or I'll turn into a block-head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, & Photography by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: