© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-03-08

above-all-things.txt

"ABOVE ALL THINGS"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to feel it all.
I want to be a fool,
'Cause heaven is the place I've found
In knowing you.

I know how great it sounds,
"Together, me and you,"
'Cause that is what we've been
And what we could be too.

You know that up to now
We've shared everything,
Our deepest heart's desires
And deepest troubles too.

If I could only say three words
And never speak again,
I'd save the words,
"I love you," for you.

I want to hold your hands.
I want to hold your dreams.
I want to hold my love for you
Above all things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, & Photography by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: