© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-01-09

exhibit-a-prude-b.txt

"EXHIBIT A PRUDE B"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The exhibitionist
Longs for privacy.
The prude
Longs for liberty.

Demons dance in my dreams
And angels dance on my pinhead.
My brain nearly vanished,
It takes its toll
As I'm tormented and elated
By the beautiful troll
Beneath the bridge of dreams.

Everything seems possible,
So how do I choose
Which games to win
And which ones to lose,
Or do I even need to play?

The night is peace;
The day is fear.

If only you had said, "Yes,"
Or
If only I hadn't asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, & Photography by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: