© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-11-19

beautiful-girl.txt

"BEAUTIFUL GIRL" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

unexpected
appointment with destiny

walking past the bus stop
i'm stopped in my tracks
by the sight of
a beautiful girl
with tattooed arm
and
monster black boots exceeding nasa specifications

unexpected fantasy

fantasy island
but not with that Tattoo

not
"de plane, boss, de plane"

the bus took her from me
but she left with my card
and my compliments

my happy moment
on fantasy bus island

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, Photography, & Other Creative Adventures by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: