© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-03

why-do-babies-stare-at-me.txt

"WHY DO BABIES STARE AT ME?" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do babies stare at me?
Could it be that they see right through me,
Through this thin veneer of flesh and bone
Into my very soul?

Why does that baby stare at me?
Could it be that he sees something good in me;
Or is it something dark that gleams with
Artificial light,
But he's not fooled?

Or can he see into my soul,
See this delicious wickedness I've been feasting on?
I see him drool.
Does he want a bite too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: