© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-05

she-walks-in-mystery.txt

"SHE WALKS IN MYSTERY" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walks in mystery
Past the door of my heart

Words cannot penetrate this silence

She rings my bell
And walks away

I open up
But she's gone

No trace in sight

Past the door of my heart
She rings my bell
And runs away
She's such a tease
When I'm on my knees
Forever praying
For a moment that never comes

Beauty does her hair
And her makeup
To attract a mate
But in my experience
I must be second rate

In a Garden of Eden of three billion women,
I cannot find my Eve
No matter where I bob or weave,
And I wonder why God gave me a heart
But holds back on giving romance a start.

It's not for lack of me trying,
But she must do her hair and makeup
So we can just be friends.
That's how my hope for love ends...

Again and again and again...

Until my house is full of my poems
From many different mothers
Even though none were lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: