© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-05

i-handed-you-a-star.txt

"I HANDED YOU A STAR" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll never forget that night,
No matter who comes into my life.
You gave me a new soul,
And I handed you a star.

No, I'll never forget that feeling
When from your dance my heart was reeling
And my whole existence was moving
Onto a whole new plane of reality.

I'll never forget that night,
No matter who comes into my life.
No matter how hard you try,
You can never escape from my memory.

You gave me a piece of your soul that night,
And no matter how hard you try,
You can never get it back again.
And I will never be again,
No matter how hard I try,
Who I was before I met your heart.

That night, we made a start
Of something we can never end.
So, in this heart you gave me,
You will always be my friend.

The star, someday, will burn away,
But in my heart you'll always stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: