© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-09-18

CONUNDRUM

Dear Friends,

I'm not doing the poetry mailing list any more. I'm just focusing on my website
http://TadCreations.com
but I just wrote a new poem, "CONUNDRUM" (below), and wanted to share it.

1 John 2:15-17
http://biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John%202:15-17&version=31
I challenge you to read the verses at that link. It's one of my favourite Bible passages, about "the cravings of sinful man," "the lust of his eyes" and "the boasting of what he has and does." I deal with all three sins in my heart, as I suspect everyone does. I've pretty much thrown up my hands and accepted "my cravings"; "the lust of my eyes" and I have a rather cozy relationship; and when it comes to "the boasting of what I have and do," I am intent on making a name for myself with my art, poetry, and controversy. I end up getting in trouble with each group of people I'm in, because each group has a beef with any one of my beliefs, which is inevitable, of course. I believe there are 6 billion denominations in the world because there are 6 billion people and no one agrees on everything. Over the years I've gone through bipolar shifts of being extremely bold and saying and showing exactly what I believe in my artistic work, and the opposite end of the spectrum--being extremely timid, and backing off from offending anyone. I'm sort of inbetween, at the moment, and have an 18+ warning on my front page. I'm really struggling right now and would really appreciate your prayers. I'm not hoping we'll agree on everything because that will never happen and that's not what God expects. I simply want to be who God wants me to be, no matter what it is, as long as it glorifies him. I value your friendships more than you can know, and I am praying for each of you as well.

"CONUNDRUM" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a conundrum
Wrapped in an enigma
Struggling with the stigma
Of being true.

What I do and don't believe
Is a daily battle within myself,
Not just with you.

Courage and cowardice
Dance the dance of life
As they embrace and loathe our strife.

Jesus Christ
The Son of God
Is my only certainty.

He died and rose to save me from myself
And put my fear on the shelf
Of memories,
Fear left behind for a future
Filled with confidence
In the sure defense of
My soul from evil's sway.
I look forward to my future--
Holy Spirit sealed--
My future in eternal day.

I'm still a mess,
But by God I have been blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

Love in Christ
(the best kind),

Tad (JTK.CA)
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN Creative Adventures
http://NudeCreations.com

NudeCreations.com = JTK.CA = TadCreations.com = NudistPoet.com

Tad is an Artist, Poet, Photographer, Nude Model,
Playwright, Singer/Songwriter, & Nudist Christian.
He is also a member of The Four Seasons Family Nudist Resort
http://TheFourSeasons.com
in Freelton, Ontario, Canada (between Guelph & Hamilton).

Email Tad:
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

Phone Tad:
(519) 780-1057
Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Tad's webdate.com profile
http://www.webdate.com/profile.php?id=3365496
Nudist Poet Seeks His Damsel in Distress

No comments: