© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-08-28

"ALL IS NOT LOST" by JTK.CA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All is not lost.
I hold you in my arms,
A remnant of your former self,
Yet still the one I cling to.

All is not lost.
You mean more to me than gold.
Even though your soul is cold,
I'm here for you always.

All is not lost.
Friends don't go away.
Even half-a-world away,
We share each other in our hearts.

Lost and found,
To love we are bound.
You're the reason my heart beats.
In silent retreats,
My mind wanders through my memory
To hug you tight.

I sing our song
And know it won't be long
Till we embrace
Face to face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: