© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-07-08

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I often ask myself,
"What's wrong with me?"
In a pathetic plea.
"3,000,000,000 women in the world,
and I can't find 1."

I long for love,
But nothing happens.
Only friends,
That's all she ever wants to be.
That's all anyone ever wants to be.
I ask myself,
"What's wrong with me?"

I see people walking everywhere,
Hand in hand.
But no one wants mine,
And I don't know why?
Will she hear my cry,
Or will I die alone,
Surrounded by friends,
But having had no one to love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com

No comments: