© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-07-31

STATEMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow is another day,
But today is even better.
So I throw away this frittered time
Frittering this time away,
This morning and yesterday.

Though all my dreams are wonderful,
Dreams may take a while,
So I no more use up all my steam
Worrying for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another day,
But today is even better!

I start anew
(Though nothing was even started before);
And someday I'll look back upon this yesterday
To realize, "It all began
Back then,
When I began."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com

No comments: