© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-07-30

SOLID RUSHING WALL

SOLID RUSHING WALL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see a reflection of my life
Flash before my eyes--
A reflection of empty wanderings
Encased in the solid rushing subway tunnel wall
Speeding by me, yet motionless
As I rush by

**********On a seat,
**********In a train,
**********On a track,
**********In the black.

"Hollywood North";
Toronto, Ontario;
The city with the CN Tower.
I'm finally here!

But seeing my spirit
Seated still,
As the solid subway tunnel wall
Rushes through it,
I ask myself,
"Where am I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com

No comments: