CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2005-04-25

WRITER'S BLOCK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting hopeless with a pencil,
I found a word that rhymes with "stencil."

I write a poem every day.
Sometimes it ends up this way.
My brain is clogged;
The well's run dry--
Needs rain to fall down from the sky.
Until the inspiration strikes,
My days shall end with hopeless nights.

Sitting hopeless with a pencil,
I found a word that rhymes with "stencil."

No comments: