© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2007-09-14

my-refrigerator-sneezed.txt

"MY REFRIGERATOR SNEEZED"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1:37:58 AM--
My refrigerator just sneezed again!
It lets off a big schnoz-like bang
Whenever its cooling cycle shuts down.

Several times a day,
I hear that sound again.
"What was that?"
Asks a startled friend.
I say, "That was nothing;
Don't be ill at ease.
All you heard
Was my refrigerator's sneeze."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JTK.CA
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen

Tad's Note: I've wanted to write this poem for a
long time. My fridge just decided tonight was
finally the night to inspire me. My fridge generally
sneezes around every half-hour. After almost
seven years of techno-schnozzy hilarity, I've
finally written the poem I've wanted to write for
so long. I use REACTINE to keep myself from
sneezing. Perhaps I need to give some to my
fridge, as well.

2007-09-14

No comments: