© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2007-08-20

SELF-OBSERVATION

"SELF-OBSERVATION" by JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN

My theology professor Walter Keller
Called me a "wordsmith"--
A cherished compliment to a writer.

In speech, when speaking off the top of my head,
I am a stumbling, stuttering buffoon.
I stutter in phrases, not words.

In writing, though, I am finely crafted and polished--
Tinkered and tested in the cauldron of time,
And proofread twenty times.

No matter how long a poem has been published,
I never have any qualms about a fine tuning
To my word tune.
Perfection is my goal...
And vanity my vice.
I rarely read, unless they are my own words.

Self-Observation
To be continued...

© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
JTK.CA

No comments: