© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2008-10-01

"THIS IS MY DESTINATION" by JTK.CA

"THIS IS MY DESTINATION"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my destination.
I'm free from the luggage that weighed me down,
Now back in this place I call my own,
Free to be me again,
My own best friend.

This is my destination,
A direction that stops to rest its wings.
This is my home,
If only for a few more hours
Until duties call
And the hours drawl.

This is my destination,
My mental playground,
Free from the sound of
"Do this now!"

This is my destination,
A place of rest and relaxation
And mental salvation.

This is the computer lab
And, as you can see,
I think it's fab!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Tad Creations
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments: