© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2008-07-23

"VERBAL MURDER" by JTK.CA

"VERBAL MURDER"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang! Bang!
You're dead.
Fifty insults
In your head.

Blast! Blast!
You're fried
'Cause I told all my friends about you,
But I lied.

I just killed a man,
But I have no gun.
In my hand I hold
The smoking tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

Tad's Note:

I'll never forget the immortal words of my
dear, departed Grandma Lillie Root, after
I read her this particular poem of mine.

She exclaimed,
"What depraved mind wrote that?"

I responded, "My depraved mind. It's about
how we can kill people with our words."

She was still not impressed.

No comments: