© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-11-12

and-its-always-good-bye.txt

AND IT'S ALWAYS GOOD-BYE



Who are you?
You have so many faces.
Where are you?
I've been so many places.
Where is your love?
When will I find it?
When push comes to shove,
You take my love and unwind it:
For violence was never your way.
You're so gentle in letting me down.
When I say that I want you to stay,
You tell me another love will be found.

But it's always good-bye
And you're with another.
And I'm wondering why,
Hoping soon to discover.

Hello has always been on my mind,
But I never seem to say it right.
So it's always good-bye
Before we say hi.
And I'm wondering why.

...So gentle in letting me down...
Another pain will be found....



NudistPoet.com
Creative Adventures by Tad
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN

No comments: