© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-04-04

today-the-foundation.txt

"TODAY, THE FOUNDATION OF THE FUTURE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been planning for the rest of my life
Without planning for today,
The foundation of the future.

The rest of my life
Is a series of steps
That won't be completed
Till my dying day.

All I can do today
Is begin.
The end is unpredictable,
As it should be.
Otherwise, I'd jump straight to the
Predictable "end"
And stand proudly on my
Pedestal of achievement
From which I would tumble
As it crumbled beneath me
Without the foundation of a "beginning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, & Photography by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: