© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2006-02-11

longing.txt

"LONGING..."
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to make a wish,
My birthday candles staring me in the face
Burning their fiery imprints into my vision,
Waiting for my answer.
Melting hot wax onto icing,
They waited and waited
As I saw your face in each fire,
Longing for the courage to pursue your love
And never give up until I win your heart.
But I didn't have the guts.
And the flames died
As I blew out hope.

And I still wish without conviction,
Have my dreams of you and me,
Longing for something I'm afraid will never happen,
Wishing it would,
Wishing you understood
And felt the same.

Love is so confusing.
How can something so strong
Make me feel so weak?

I long for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, & Photography by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: