© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-11-09

sheep-in-wolves-clothing.txt

"A SHEEP IN WOLVES' CLOTHING" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Famished for Satan's emptiness,
I run to his haven of unrest.

Jesus, You know what a fool I am,
But You love me anyway.
I'm a sheep in wolves' clothing,
Vainly running from myself.
What I wear will never change who I am,
A sheep made by the Lamb of God.

Lord, please burn
My delusions,
Illusions of happiness.

Please hammer and chisel me away
Until there is nothing left
But the pure image of God,
Now surrounded by
The rocky crust of sin,
Applied by me
As I tried to destroy
The indestructible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, Photography, & Other Creative Adventures by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: