CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2005-11-07

quality-man.txt

"QUALITY MAN
TRAPPED IN A QUANTITY UNIVERSE"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a Quality Man
Trapped in a Quantity Universe.

Perfection is my specialty,
But I don't get everything done
In the time allotted,
Because quality takes time.

Then the accusations fly
And I get fired
Because I would not lie
To keep my job.

I did things right the first time,
But time is money,
And quality takes time,
And they don't have that kind of money.

They go back to a Quantity Clone
Who rockets through tasks
And checks them "Complete"
On the duty roster,
Then sweeps up missed details with his debris,
Trashing an honest day's work
In the Bin of Expediency.

The lies keep him employed.
Managers don't have the time
To perceive that his "Quality" is a disguise,
Because "time is money,"
And they don't have
That kind of money.

Mediocrity turns my stomach,
But it makes the world go 'round
And 'round and 'round
Till it rolls off Time's Table
And cracks like an egg
On the Floor of Indifference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, Photography, & Other Creative Adventures by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: