© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-11-16

long-distance-telephone-date.txt

"THE LONG-DISTANCE TELEPHONE DATE
(A poem assigned by Nancy McDermott,
my fellow poet and kindred spirit)"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher! Teacher!
What's my assignment?

* Write a poem about a long-distance telephone date.

A date with whom?
A date with you?

* O.K., that sounds fine.
* The date will be Saturday afternoon.
* We'll talk on the phone,
* And you'll read me your poem.

THE BOY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT,
NIGHT AFTER NIGHT,
AS HIS BRAIN MUNCHED ON A MILLION IDEAS.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON, HIS TELEPHONE RANG.
THE STUDENT PICKED IT UP AND HEARD HIS TEACHER SAY,

* Hello, how are you?
* May I hear your poem?

Oh! Teacher! Teacher!
My brain ate my pen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
For More Art, Poetry, Photography, & Other Creative Adventures by Tad (JTK.CA)
Please Visit http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: