© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-10-11

walk-with-me.txt

"WALK WITH ME
(Dedicated to Melinda 'Cosmos Millennium' Brittingham)"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walk with me
Upon the shores
Of life

My friend
At night we wander
In each hall and room and
On each dark yet shimmering street
Upon this airy mountaintop
As we breathe in life's dark mysteries
In search of promised light

Walk with me
Out to the shore of heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

Tad's Note: In the late 1980's, Melinda "Cosmos Millennium" Brittingham was my sidekick at Covenant College (http://www.covenant.edu), on the "airy mountaintop" of Lookout Mountain, Georgia, U.S.A., and she will always hold a very special place in my heart. While I was there, I was a United States Resident Alien, and having been born in Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada, Cosmos liked to call me her "friend Tad, who is an alien from Flin Flon." As a result, I titled the first self-published book of my poetry, "MUSINGS OF AN ALIEN FROM FLIN FLON." I gave Melinda the nickname Cosmos, while at Covenant, because it just fit her personality so perfectly. Whenever I'd see her in the distance, I'd chant in a loud deep voice, "COSMOS!" I'm really glad we're still in touch via the internet and the telephone. She's truly one of a kind, and God has truly blessed me with her friendship.

No comments: