© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-08-09

MISSING THE BEST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dreamed about her again last night,
That one human gem whom my thoughts enthrall.
But she willfully shines for another heart.

So I ask Christ why,
Since we do share Him,
We cannot share each other.

My soul is being torn by her heart which eludes me,
A love she hasn't mastered.

I beat my chest,
Pleading,
"Why, why, why can't I have the best?"
While the best, on a cross, is bleeding for me,
And He cries,
"Through my tears I see
His heart elude me,
A love he hasn't mastered."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://TadCreations.com
COPYRIGHT © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet@yahoo.com

No comments: