© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-07-28

TRAPPED WITHIN THE GLUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm lost in the seam
Where two pages meet
In the atlas of my life.

I can't be found;
You're looking for me,
But I'm trapped in the paper valley.

My dot on the map
Fell between the pages.
My name was split in two.
And then, when they bound the sheets together,
I got trapped within the glue.

I'm lost in the seam
Where two pages meet
In the map of my life.

My name in the index
Calls out to you.
You hear the call
And search for me,
And find me split in two,
Trapped within the glue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com

No comments: