© JTK.CA
Tad “JTK.CA” NudistPoet
NudeCreations.com
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen
TadCreations.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
NudistPoet.com

519-­830-4812
Tad@NudistPoet.com

2005-07-24

TOP TEN REASONS TAD (NudistPoet.com) WOULD MAKE A GOOD HUSBAND

10. I'm a hopeless romantic and cry during chick flicks.

9. I write love poetry.

8. I create beautiful art and photography.

7. I enjoy vacuuming.

6. I love sharing dinner and a movie with you.

5. I have a "single" membership at
The Four Seasons Family Nudist Resort (TheFourSeasons.com)
that I want to turn into a "couple" membership.

4. On the unfortunate occasions when we are apart,
you can still see me naked on my web site (NudistPoet.com).

3. I am a singer/songwriter and want to serenade you for the rest of your life.

2. You get to be a part of my happy and large extended family.

1. Loving you will be my number one priority for the rest of my life.

Love in Christ
(the best kind),

Tad
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet.com
Guelph, Ontario, Canada

APPLICATIONS CAN BE MADE TO
Tad@NudistPoet.com
or
(519) 780-1057


Copyright © JTK.CA

No comments: