CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2005-04-25

SHADOWS OF CONFUSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided
To decide
What I've already decided.

And, as predicted,
My honesty leaves shadows of confusion
In the minds of those
Who try to understand
The un-understandable;
Failing,
They decide I've made the wrong decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tad's Note: In the early 1990's I met Margaret Avison, the famous Canadian poet who has twice won the Governor General's Award. I gave her a booklet of 20 of my poems, and this poem was her favourite.

No comments: